Amero Loyalty Coins
These terms have meanings as described in the Definitions section below.
“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website and our business. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
As a user of our mobile applications you are required to provide us with some Personally Identifiable Information such as name.
For all businesses and customers from all over the world,we store all Personally Identifiable Information on servers located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Information collected by computer
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyse trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customizing Our Website We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive tocustomizeour Website.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
- We will not sell or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to a third party (unless compelled by law), or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this website or our mobile applications. For the removal of doubt, Personally Identifiable Information will not be used for any purpose that a reasonable person inyour position would not expect.
- We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to our partner businesses for marketing purposes. In particular we will provide our partner businesses that are listed in our mobile applications with your Personally Identifiable Information if you choose to join their offers. These partner business may use this information to provide you with information and offers from their business.
- We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information. We may share Personally Identifiable Information with third parties outside of INDIA.
- We reserve the right to communicate or/and disclose your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Services as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is
(a) required by law, or other legal process;
(b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies;
(c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms;
(d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or
(e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal or real property, or personal safety Amero Research & Loyalty Solutions Pvt. Ltd, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites that are not under our direct control. These websites may have their own policies regarding privacy. We have no control of or responsibility for linked websites and provide these links
websites to see how the operators of those third party websites will utilize your personal information.
If you have any questions, queries or requests about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.